Friday, March 6, 2009

Shameless self-promotion

Few things coming up I'd like y'all to know about.

*March 27th*: MARK YOUR CALENDARS. My band is playing at The Temple Musicians In Medicine Spring Concert. Yay! It's from 12:30-3:30. Everyone is welcome to come, even if you're not in med school...Please come! I'd love to see familiar faces in the crowd. For you HW folks out there, Nick Papacostas shall also be in attendance an playing in his band. He sings, he plays piano, he raps a bit! Multi-talented dude. We're reppin' good ol' Ham-Wen well. Come show your support.

*I opened up a flickr account last month and have been uploading photos little by little.
Check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daisie981/
I'm planning to get a bunch of films developed this weekend from my 1970 Nikon and scanning them in. Be on the look out!

*If you are looking to do something artsy this weekend, come see my friend Amanda Juner's art show at T Bar (12th & Samson). It's Saturday, March 7 from 6-8p. Free teas and treats AND there's going to be a jazz band. Need more reason to be there? Yours truly shall be present! Fo Sho! And then I'll be headed to see The Watchmen. Sweet!

*Next week is Philly Beer Week. Yes! It's here again! Last year I was so caught up in studies, I didn't get to attend any of the events. Not this year! I'll be posting my favorite stops. Get ready!

*Sunday, May 3. Broad Street Race. 10 miles of flat & fast & fun. You still have two months to get ready. Sign up and join Melissa and my Dad and me! Give it a try! http://www.broadstreetrun.com/site3.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment