Friday, May 27, 2011

Nina The Barbarian Day 3: Ghibli Studio

Day 3: Ghibli Studio

I found that I had alot to say about this place and alot of great pictures--even though you are only allowed to take photos of the outside. The images I discovered here stayed with me throughout the trip. Whenever I saw hills/mountains of a particular shape I thought of Totoro. I also got myself a little Totoro cup at Kiddyland later in the day and had my Aquawater in it nightly. I like interactive places that make you think. I am much more likely to remember what I learned and saw here for the rest of my life.

The Ghibli Museum

p.s. I upload a couple of drafts to scribd before posting here (and settling on a final version). Read: I think I'm done, then I reread on scribd and find errors. I'm pointing this out because 18 people had already read this article before I got my final version up (which only took 10 minutes). Hmm. Wow. So, just saying that if you are one of the people who is eagerly waiting for my next entry, you may want to give it a little while before you read. Once I post it here, it is pretty much finalized. Savvy? Ok. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment